What you will learn:
Once mastered, the Principles of Persuasion can be a powerful resource for you to use when reaching project goals, sales objectives, or improving company morale. The six principles have been scientifically proven to make you an effective leader, especially when implemented in a thoughtful and ethical way. Here are a few of the takeaways from a POP workshop:
- You will learn queues or “ACTivators” to be most effective in your communications.
- You will learn to notice when the conditions are best and in what situations to use the principles.
- You will be able to negotiate better for yourself and loved ones, protecting yourself from unethical persuasion techniques.
- Know which principle to use and when.
- Learn about AMPlifiers to boost how effective your persuasion is to reach your success.
How it will apply to your goals:
- The Principles of Persuasion can change the way you interact with your clients, coworkers, and even at home to build stronger relationships that last.
- The principles can affect your business’ bottom line by increasing the effectiveness of business development strategies and marketing.
- Your employees will benefit from your new outlook on communication and you can train them to give your customer base a great experience.
- Strengthen your partnerships with vendors and strategic alliances so that you can win together.
- You will be able to share your current issues in your career or business to collaborate with others learning the principles with you.
Custom Corporate Workshops
Custom Corporate Workshops were created for professionals wanting to have Carol Perriccio, CMCT® facilitate POP Workshops within their own company. These POP workshops can be enhanced and customized to meet specific company needs, challenges and best practices for greater impact.